Tony Jones is a Canadian Logger turned global worker. After his conversion to following Jesus in September 1997, Tony shut down his business and moved to Cuba. After four years of underground ministry and working as a travel agent and exporter of organic fruits and veggies, Tony was arrested and deported by the Cuban government.
After searching for God’s direction, Tony moved to Haiti, not realizing they didn’t speak Spanish and fell in love with the people in the remote mountainous regions. Tony continues to fund his ministry through businesses that support his family and the residents. After seeing the great need for teachers in remote villages, Tony has helped school teachers, started a Christian radio station, exports coffee, and shares Jesus with just about everyone he meets. Tony’s answer to the question, “what is your most embarrassing moment in ministry?” It is hilarious! Enjoy the episode.
- Tony's Website
- Cuba - Wikipedia
- Haiti - Wikipedia
- Witch doctor - Wikipedia
- Christian Missions In Many Lands
- Missionary Services Committee Canada
- Jesus Film Project
- Revolution in World Missions (Book)
- Travesty in Haiti: A true account of Christian missions, orphanages, fraud, food aid and drug trafficking: Timothy T Schwartz Ph.D. (Amazon)
- Purchase Haitian Blue Bean Coffee - Ebenezer Discipleship Training Center
- Haitian Coffee – Caribbean Choice