In this episode, Matt Shaw and Jose Rodriguez discuss Jose’s background on how he became a pastor and church planter, starting house churches, using outside finances missionaries receive for the most good, how to do ministry with your family, and being a family to young men coming out of gangs.
Pray for Jose
- They are working to establish 1 new church per year. They have a 100 church goal in El Salvador.
- Pray for Jose’s family, particularly his son as he works to become a doctor.
- Dr Jose Rodriguez
- Lifeline Christian Mission
- Costa Rica - Wikipedia
- University of Costa Rica - Wikipedia
- University of Panama - Wikipedia
- Ecuador - Wikipedia
- Panama City - Wikipedia
- El Salvador - Wikipedia
- Rubik's Cube - Wikipedia — A bunch of the young pastors in El Salvador love to solve Rubik's cubes.
- Jimmy Swaggart - Wikipedia
- John 3:16 (ESV) - Biblia.com — "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."